Expert insight and advice to help shape your strategy
1 Pre-Appointment Services
Our pre-appointment service provides a no-obligation confidential discussion and free appraisal of a prospective or current scheme.
- We have advised on over 500 appraisals and bids.
A tailored indicative cost model for mobilisation and operational management.
Desktop review of the local competitors’ rents and service offering to produce a recommended rent setting strategy.
Guidance to clients on projected rents and income.
A detailed strategy outlining our approach to mobilising and managing the scheme.
Benefits to clients:
- An operator’s perspective on rental values
- Experienced view of the markets
- Early indicative costs which are benchmarked against 50+ proven operational schemes
Advice and support throughout the planning and development process
2 Pre-Operational Advisory Services
Our pre-operational advisory services provide guidance during the design phase of the project. We’ll work alongside the design team to ensure the right scheme is created for both residents and the investor.
- Delivered Pre-Operational Advisory Services to 50+schemes.
Competitor analysis and market characteristics
Conducting site visits and mystery shopping on local competitors to identify potential USPs.
Desktop review of building plans, combined with our operational expertise, to guide you on optimum design and layouts.
Using our operational experience, we’ll feed back on key building strategies including security, fire, waste management, post management, laundry and IT.
Procurement of Services
Utilising our scale to procure key operational contracts necessary prior to Practical Completion, including internet, laundry and utilities.
Benefits to clients:
A building that is attractive to the target audience and a marketable asset for the investor.
- A well-designed product with built-in operational efficiencies.
- Potential cost savings through our national infrastructure and buying power.
Successfully launching and letting your buildings
3 Mobilisation & Marketing
We’ll develop a bespoke marketing strategy for each scheme to maximise occupancy and income from year one. We’ll implement appropriate building management procedures and prepare for residents’ arrival.
- We have mobilised 64 schemes, equating to over 20k+ units since 2010.
Bespoke Marketing Plans
Production of an annual marketing plan for each scheme, using online and offline media to maximise awareness and drive lettings.
Marketing Suite set up
Providing feedback on optimum location and layout of Marketing Suites, producing signage, designing collateral and dressing and styling of the space.
Customer Relationship Management
We use Salesforce, a world-renowned, GDPR compliant CRM system to maximise the conversion of inbound enquiries through to bookings.
Community & Partnership Arrangements
Creating partnerships with local businesses and universities to maximise lettings and explore opportunities for corporate transactions, referrals and nomination agreements
Recruiting, training and managing the on-site team, and establishing systems for the efficient running of the building.
Benefits to clients:
- The asset is established & associated with high-quality management and services.
- A fully let building to maximise the value of the asset.
- The building operating professionally from day one.
From hard and soft Facilities Management to customer service and lifestyle
4 Operational Management
Fully accredited and affiliated with leading industry bodies including PRS, ARLA, ANUK and UKAA, our experienced and professional team deliver a seamless, efficient and cost-effective on-site service.
- Total of 83 schemes under our management since 2010.
End to End Online Tenancy Management
Taking bookings, managing deposits, collection of rent, online check in, inventory and maintenance reporting, we’ve got it covered.
Monthly reports against KPIs such as lettings, arrears, health & safety and monthly scheduled updates from our Heads of Operations.
Providing friendly, knowledgeable staff trained in exceptional customer service by Mary Gober International
Asset level teams work for our residents to organise an appealing calendar of events to offer an exceptional customer experience and drive loyalty.
Working alongside our charity partner Young Minds we provide support to residents on all aspects of mental health.
Health and Safety Compliance
Ensure the building provides a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff and visitors.
Planned and Preventative Maintenance
Making sure the building is in a compliant, safe and serviceable condition.
Recruitment & Retention of staff
Our experienced managers, alongside dedicated recruitment, HR and training teams will find, train and support the very best staff to manage service delivery.
Benefits to clients:
View Case Study
- Assurance that the asset is being managed by an experienced team
- Best in class systems to drive operational efficiencies
- Well run, an attractive asset for potential onward sale
Institutional-quality budget management and reporting
5 Financial Management
We value your trust and respect your investments as if they were our own. Our Teams and systems will monitor, analyse and control the financial reporting throughout your relationship with us. We pride ourselves on delivering accurate and reliable information that gives clear visibility on the performance of your investment.
- £1.36bn assets under management.
Timely and detailed monthly reporting that includes P&L, balance sheet and cash flow along with the commentary of performance against latest forecasts.
Budget and Forecasts
Comprehensive annual budget is prepared and agreed with clients, then updated on a quarterly basis with the latest assumptions.
Client Bank Account Management
Control of the cash flow for the asset through rent collection, supplier payment and sweeps of excess cash to clients. Our online banking platform allows clients real-time access to their cash position.
Our supplier management and purchase order system provides secure control over our clients’ expenditure.
Benefits to you:
- Insight into the market and potential efficiencies due to the scale and variety of our client portfolios.
- Reporting delivered to you reliably on a monthly basis.
- Support for your own reporting and compliance processes.
- Control over your cash flow.
- Comprehensive analysis and commentary on your results.
- Personalised contact with a dedicated Finance Manager.